Being confident in the marketing you put out is an amazing feeling.
There’s a special excitement that comes from having customers land on your website or get your emails and…
- Knowing your copy is speaking directly to them (and in your brand voice)
- Being sure the customer journey is logical, guides your customers and keeps them interested
- Having 100% confidence that your marketing showcases the very best of your products, including the why and your story behind you creating them.
But without a professional eye on the copy you’ve got, it really is tough to know if it is.
Which is where I can help…
The Copywriting Health Check for Ecommerce Businesses
Get a professional eye to audit what's working and what's not, with tips to make improvements yourself.
A Health Check is perfect for Ecommerce Businesses that:
- Want to know if their website or email copy is any good and to see if they even need to invest in a full project
- Want guidance to make improvements themselves until they’re ready to start a full project
- Want to see if the customer journey of their email sequence makes sense and if they’ve missed any opportunities within it
What exactly do I look at?
- Does your copy clearly highlight the benefits of your products?
- Is the copy clear and direct, without being too confusing to buyers?
- Is it clear for customers to understand what's different about your products?
- Is the website layout easy to follow? Does it prompt readers to click through to products?
- Do your emails flow easily from one to the next, creating a seamless (and logical) customer journey?
- Are there any missed opportunities?
What do you actually get?
- A Google Doc breaking down the good (and not-so-good) bits on each website page or email within a sequence.
- A recorded video walkthrough that you can watch in your own time (and as many times as you like).
- A checklist of improvements you can DIY yourself.
- An optional 30-min follow up call so you can ask me any follow-up or clarifying questions you may have.
Here's how it works...
Step 1. Choose your Health Check
Scroll down to view the Health Check options (or simply click here) and choose the option that’s right for you.
Step 2. Fill out a questionnaire
After you book, I’ll send you a questionnaire which helps me understand a little more about your business and your direction.
Keep in mind: The sooner you get this back to me, the sooner I can begin! The 14 day turnaround doesn’t start until I get this back.
Step 3. Sit back and relax
That’s all your hard work done! Now I’ll sift through your answers so I can get a full understanding of what you’re wanting to achieve, which will guide how I complete your review. Then I go through each web page or email and create a detailed Health Check for your business.
Step 4. You get your Health Check!
Once I’m done, I’ll send you over a Google Doc along with a video walkthrough highlighting what’s working, what’s not, and a list of ways you can make improvements yourself.
Along with your review, I'll also send you a link to book an optional 30-minute call. This gives you the chance to run through any questions you still may have or get feedback on improvements you’ve made.
Your Ecommerce Health Check includes...
- Detailed audit and review of your selected pages or email sequence
- A video walkthrough explaining the reasoning behind my suggestions
- An actionable report with a checklist of improvements you can make yourself
- Bonus 30-minute call for any follow-up questions
- 14-day turnaround (from when I receive your questionnaire)